NTT DATA Hyderabad Siebel Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Siebel Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Siebel Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Siebel Data Model, AND PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Siebel Developer.
Job Code: 243368.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technology design and development expertise and consultation, in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions
- Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for solution development initiatives
- Identify key application design patterns and standard application frameworks
- Provide design directives to junior software developers, including how to construct and integrate software, in order to meet all functional and non-functional requirements
- Clearly describe fine-grained components, application programming interfaces and frameworks (development and runtime) of a system based on requirements
Essential Job Functions:
- 5+ years of strong experience, preferably in IP20, with a sharp knowledge of the Siebel Data Model
- Strong Configuration knowledge of Siebel objects including business objects, business components, applets, views, screens, business service, pick lists, workflows and Siebel base tables
- Expertise in at least two or more other areas among Assignment Manager, Workflows, Business Services, eScript, Task Based UI, Business Rule Processor, Data Validation Manager, etc.
- Basic hands-on knowledge of PL/SQL is expected
- Experience of multi-lingual applications being operated from multiple geo locations preferable
- Experience in Application Performance Tuning is a plus
- Ability to validate business scenarios with a quick POC
- Ability to write & execute Unit Tests and update technical design documents
- Should have passion to learn and implement new technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-cultural teams in a remote management environment
- Strong knowledge on DevOps & Agile Methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.