NTT DATA Hyderabad Software Development Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Software Development Specialist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Software Development Specialist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, .Net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Specialist.
Job Code: 193520.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years experienced Senior DevOps Engineer
- Version Control – GIT, GitHub, TFS.
- Jenkins Administration – Scaling Jenkins to cater to high volumes.
- Good Hands-on on Building Jenkins Pipelines for both Java and .Net based applications.
- Excellent Hands-on experience in Jenkins and various Jenkins plugins used to integrate with other tools used inthe Jenkins pipeline
- Jenkins plugins to integrate with static code analysis tool, Automated unit and integration test tools.
- Excellent hands on experience in creating CI/CD dashboard and various tools and plugins that can be used forDashboard.
- Experience in Maven/MS Build build tools.
- Experience in the Sonarqube for Dashboard and Reporting.
- Experience in the Binary repositories like Jfrog Artifactory.
- Experience in Automation/Configuration management using Ansible(Playbooks/Roles).
- Hands on experience in setting up End to End Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process
- Good Knowledge on SDLC (including source code management, compile & build, unit testing & code coverage,artifact & dependency management, security)
- Good knowledge on various tools used in CI/CD for Microsoft and non-Microsoft platform
- Scripting tools - PowerShell, Groovy and nice to have - Python/Shell Scripting.
- Good Knowledge on Cloud Technologies like Azure/Aws.
- Experience with the Agile Methodology / Scrum process across geographically distributed teams.
- Thorough knowledge on software release management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong background and Hands-on in Linux/Windows Administration.
- Good Knowledge on Monitoring Tools like Splunk.
- Good Knowledge on Containerization with Docker.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.