NTT DATA Hyderabad Software Development Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Software Development Specialist posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under NTT DATA Hyderabad Software Development Specialist 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Mainframe, COBOL, DB2, JCL, and VSAM can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Specialist.
Job Code: 213743.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 6+ years of IT experience in Mainframe(Vantage) Development and Support.
- Vantage product expertise with 6 years on product release and development on UL and Annuity Life Insurance products exp.
- Proficient in Mainframe coding .
- Good Hands-on experience in COBOL, DB2, JCL, VSAM, PL1, REXX, CICS as a developer.
- Have good knowledge base in Insurance Life system.
- Involved in Support,development, enhancement and maintenance Projects.
- Good Knowledge in Dvelopment and Production Cycle Support (Batch Cycle)
- Experience in all phases of Software development lifecycle. Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies in software development.
- Good Experience in interacting with End Users and a good team player
- Detail-oriented energetic team player, motivated with multi-tasking capabilities, problem solver and hands-on leader with exceptional presentation and client/customer relation skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.