Oracle India Private Limited Bangalore Senior Web Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to Senior development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Senior Web Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Web Developer.
Job Code: 210001K0.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and integrate solutions into Oracle’s Web Platform built on Oracle technologies such as Oracle Content and Experience (OCE) WebCenter Sites (WCS), Endeca, Marketing Cloud, participating in the entire application life cycle
- Liaison with web publisher, IT organization and management to gather business pain points, prioritize, share industry best practices, recommend and create appropriate solutions and implementation plans
- Determine and document business requirements for publishing and customer-facing web sites.
- Perform user acceptance testing, report status, track defects to closure and provide sign-offs
- Provide production rollout support and perform post-go live testing and validation activities
- Drive fundamental architecture and platform enhancements with various IT and legal organizations using proof of concepts, mock-ups, and presentations
Preferred Requirements Include:
- 4-6 years of proven developer expertise in extremely complex internal systems.
- Experience with methodologies including Content Management, Requirements Analysis, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, QA and Test Automation, Project Management, Business Systems, rollout strategy and release management, Knowledge Management, and Production support process.
- Good understanding of Cache (CDN) like Akamai is a plus
- Expertise in managing translation solution for website localisation is a plus
- Good understanding of taxonomy is a plus
- Exposure to dynamic content
- Very good exposure to REST API
- Exposure to webhooks
- Experience in Jira, ALM and Confluence
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle process
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer science or relevant degree
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Oracle company career portal and login to apply.