NTT DATA Chennai Software Development Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree0 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA India announces job vacancies for Software Development Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Analyst.
Job Code: 109250.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well-documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- Being a team player and adhering to project schedule.
- Writing code enhancements and supporting existing code.
- Providing guidance to junior developers in the team
- Should have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality code.
- Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to Identify potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation including other applicable technologies for current and future application requirements
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience as a developer using Microsoft technologies
- At least 1-year hands-on knowledge in database programming preferably using SQL Server
- Knowledge of Web server (IIS), Web API
- Proficient exposure on WCF, WPF, Angular js and MVC 3.0 above
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Domain Knowledge: Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- BPO industry-related domain background.