NTT DATA Chennai Software Development Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree0 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA India announces job vacancies for Software Development Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Analyst.
Job Code: 109250.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Writes efficient, re-usable, optimal, and well-documented code.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Participates in client/ external interactions on technical matters.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- Being a team player and adhering to project schedule.
- Writing code enhancements and supporting existing code.
- Providing guidance to junior developers in the team
- Should have good logical skills and experience in delivering good quality code.
- Provide software solutions to customer issues and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements / new tools.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to Identify potential tasks with production teams, customers and implement Robotic Process Automation including other applicable technologies for current and future application requirements
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience as a developer using Microsoft technologies
- At least 1-year hands-on knowledge in database programming preferably using SQL Server
- Knowledge of Web server (IIS), Web API
- Proficient exposure on WCF, WPF, Angular js and MVC 3.0 above
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Domain Knowledge: Healthcare, Banking & Financial, Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- BPO industry-related domain background.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.