Oracle India Private Limited Bengaluru Accountant Posts | BA/BS degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job notification, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Accountant posts, with work location in Bengaluru.
Under Oracle Bengaluru Accountant 2020 Jobs, candidates completed BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Accountant.
Job Code Number: 200001A4.
Educational Qualification: BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent.
Experience: 5 to 6 years of experience in general accounting.
Job Location: Bengaluru.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Preparation of journal entries during month/quarter close based on the review of account balances.
- Assist in preparation of quarter-end reports including other assigned activities during quarter close.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations for assigned hardware accounts on time and resolve all open items in the reconciliations to reflect accurate numbers in financial statements. Interact with Feeder processes / Controllers for resolving queries / open items in reconciliations.
- Audit support - Support the US GAAP, Statutory Audit, SOX and Internal Audits relating to hardware accounting area.
- Prepare dashboard/metrics pack for management review.
- Work on any other assigned special task or project.
- B.Com., with CA / CMA qualification having min 5 to 6 years of experience in general accounting
- Previous experience in a controller's group/ hard core accounting would be an added advantage. Cost accounting experience is desirable.
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Good in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power point)
- Exposure to ERP environment is desirable
- Should have good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Oracle company career portal and login to apply.