Oracle India Private Limited Chennai QA Analyst Posts | Bachelor/Master degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job notification, Oracle India announces job vacancies for QA Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Oracle Chennai QA Analyst 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Bachelor/Master degree, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: QA Analyst.
Job Code Number: 200009YJ.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor/Master degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
Experience: 5+ years of software testing experience with a proven track record of automation.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards.
- Develop and execute software test plans. Write test standards and procedures and maintain documentation of test results and also recommend corrective actions to provide quality guidance methods.
- As a member of the technical/process QA division, develop quality standards and control methods to be utilised during testing and inspection to access product quality.
- Work closely with other testing/automation teams, product management, and UX to brainstorm on new product offerings while ensuring the continued functionality of the existing ERP system.
- Responsible for assessing, proposing and implementing changes that improve our testing strategy, automation framework, and team efficiency.
- Participate in the risk analysis process and, propose mitigation plans that will involve test automation, performance, and exploratory testing to ensure a high-quality product is delivered to our customers.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of software testing experience with a proven track record of automation
- Hands-on experience on automated tools (like Selenium, QTP, Winrunner, OATS etc.) and testing frameworks to optimize test case execution
- Good familiarity with code coverage and continuous integration
- Solid experience working with different Testing Tools and White box testing
- Solid experience with testing methodologies and technique
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Oracle company career portal and login to apply.