PayPal Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring Boot, REST services/GraphQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R0083857.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Developing across the full stack of web technologies – Availability, Persistence, Services, Platform,
- Performances and Scalability.
- Participating and collaborating with Product Owner/ Cross functional teams in the organization to
- understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions that can scale.
- Designing and implementing Software that is simple, bug-free, intuitive and easy to use with platform
- development mindset to solve privacy platform problems.
- Proactively anticipating problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner.
- Mandatory 5+ years hands-on experience on core Java, Spring Boot and REST services / GraphQL.
- Strong Java/J2EE, Hibernate/JPA based Microservices development experience.
- Familiarity with Reactive spring, concurrent and functional programming with Java 8.
- Good hands-on experience in RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Teradata)
- Familiarity with Bigdata - Hadoop, hive, spark, NoSQL DBs - Cassandra, Couchbase and Mongo DB is advantage.
- Strong technical development experience in writing efficient code with best code craftmanship principles and performing code reviews with great attention to details.
- Experience in refactoring existing code-base and in understanding existing implementations, with the ability to decide whether to refactor or rewrite
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Experience with various source control tools like GIT, Jenkins CI/CD and Maven/Gradle.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Advantage to have experience with containers and container management platforms (Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, ability to engage diverse group of stakeholders and
- drive long running programs with far reaching changes
- Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.