Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV) Recruitment 2018 Editor, Producer, Head, Anchor, Consultant, Copy Editor, Reporter & Other Posts – 43 Vacancies | 10th, Diploma, Graduation, PG | Apply Now
Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV), Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament Of India.
In a latest job notification RSTV announces vacancies for various professional posts that include Editor, Producer, Head, Anchor, Consultant, Copy Editor, Reporter & Others to fill 43 vacancies, under No.RS.1/5/2017-RSTV/XIX.
Under Parliament Of India RSTV Professionals Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates completed education in 10th, Diploma, Graduation, PG in relevant subjects and have maximum experience can apply.
Through interview or skill test final candidate for the applied post will be finalized on merit.
Selected person will be recruited on contract basis for a period of three years, and will receive remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/- pm.
Interested and qualified person have to fill application in prescribed format and send details to mentioned address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For RSTV Professionals 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 43.
Name Of Posts:
- Executive Editor: 1 post.
- Executive Producer: 1 post.
- Associate Executive Producer: 1 post.
- Head of Graphics: 1 post.
- Senior Anchor (English): 03 posts.
- Consultant: 04 posts.
- Senior Assistant Editor: 1 post.
- Senior Producer: 1 post.
- Senior Guest Coordinator: 1 post.
- Chief Researcher: 1 post.
- Social Media Expert: 1 post.
- Web Developer: 1 post.
- Producer (Hindi): 02 posts.
- Producer (English): 02 posts.
- Correspondent: 02 posts.
- Copy Editor: 02 posts.
- Video Editor: 01 post.
- Senior Reporter: 01 post.
- Senior Researcher: 01 post.
- Technical Executive: : 03 posts.
- Electrician: 01 Post.
- Assistant Producer: 09 posts.
- Reporter: 01 Post.
Candidate age limit should be 58 years.
Aspirant applying for the Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV) professional posts should completed 10th, Diploma, Graduation, PG in relevant subjects with maximum experience of 15 years.
Selection Process: On basis of interview or skill test.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate have to logon to http://rstv.nic.in/notices .
- Select job notification “Recruitment for various Professional Positions in RSTV”.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- Send details to mentioned address “Joint Director (Admn.), Rajya Sabha Television, 3 rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001.”
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application: before 21st May 2018.