Salesforce Hyderabad Cloud Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Cloud Support Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Node, Ruby, Java, Python, Go, Scala, Clojure, and PHP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer.
Job Code: JR208482.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure
- Creating and curating knowledge content
- 3+ years of technical support experience in a SaaS/enterprise software company required
- 3+ years of Software/Web Application development experience desired
- Understanding of typical issues associated with cloud-deployed applications (scaling, performance, tuning, etc)
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Expertise in one or more of Heroku-supported languages - Node, Ruby, Java, Python, Go, Scala, Clojure, PHP
- Understand Relational (SQL) and Non-relational (NoSQL, Redis, MongoDB) datastore principles and common issues
- Some knowledge or previous experience working with Heroku or any other PaaS is desired
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.