Salesforce Hyderabad Junior UI Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Junior UI Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Junior UI Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, HTML, CSS, AJAX techniques can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Junior UI Engineer.
Job Code: JR82858.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Write scalable, performant code that customers love
- Value team excellence over individual productivity
- Negotiate and honor cross-team agreements on architecture and delivery
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Take responsibility for your code and features from working with product management all the way through to deployment and support
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated functional and system test suites
- Value customer and team success over individual productivity
- Master our development process and culture, and then improve it
- Resolve complex technical issues in existing applications
- To continually learn, improve, and model good citizenship in the organization and code base
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Excellent server side programming skills in Java
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong front end HTML, CSS programming skills
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience in AJAX techniques
- Developing cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device compatible solutions
- Experience building high-volume production systems or commercial shrink-wrap software
- Experience with agile methodologies