Oracle India Private Limited Bangalore Programmer Analyst Posts | B.S/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MBA | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to Senior development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Programmer Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Programmer Analyst.
Job Code: 2100082R.
Education Qualification: B.S/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MBA.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Operational ownership of provisioning for all Oracle SaaS offerings
- Receive provisioning requests, validate their content and coordinate the provisioning of Oracle's Cloud Services.
- Follow the progression of provisioning orders and send appropriate notifications when the work is complete.
- Partner with business counterpart to drive swift resolution of provisioning issues among all technical teams supporting the Cloud Framework
- Build and enhance automated end-to-end monitoring/smart alerting to reduce the provisioning cycle time
- Build smart tools to reduce operation efforts
- Work with SaaS Product strategy teams, Development release teams and all the Oracle Cloud Framework solution teams to improve the provisioning experience across all SaaS products
- Drive standard root cause analysis and defect/enhancement tracking across all technical teams & compliance tracking, influence new features in the Cloud Framework releases
- Feedback to Quality Assurance to reduce release defects and regressions
- BS/B Tech/BE/M Tech/MCA/MBA degree with 4+ years of experience with a great academic background.
- Team player who can work well with team members in a collaborative environment
- Successful candidates should demonstrate high attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills, teamwork, verbal and written communication skills, excellent command of English and cheery helpfulness.
- Strong ability to solve operational problems, with ability to identify and automate common routines
- Dedicated team player, and excellent communication skills.
- Good Knowledge on Incidents/Request and Change Management process
- Raise bugs and work with different technical teams in analyzing and following up on the issues
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Prior knowledge on the quoting, ordering, billing, cloud provisioning solution application is a plus
- The ability to keep cool under pressure is a must for this job.
- Technical operations for support role. Act as L1 support
- Experience with cloud products and cloud infrastructure
- Prior provisioning process experience is a plus point.