Micro Focus Bangalore Deployment Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Deployment Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore Deployment Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Java-script, C, C++, C#, VB.Net can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Deployment Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Deploys code and configuration related to multiple Cloud-focused technologies.
- Codes and implements new CI/CD pipelines for systems in the Micro Focus landscape, with a specific focus on Dell Boomi and Solace platforms.
- Participates as a member of the deployment team to support a wide range of technologies and application areas.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration).
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
Education and Experience:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands-on deployment, maintenance, and administration of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on-premise using Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform (Cloud Integration, Application Integration, and Enterprise web services APIs).
- Understanding and hands on experience on configuring Jenkins to deploy code to SaaS solutions.
- 3 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, Java-script, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; deployment tools like ANT and Jenkins,; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Proficiency with GIT and GIT Workflows
- Strong understanding of various protocols/methods of communication, including XML, XML Schemas, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, Groovy, FTP, SFTP, PGP, JDBC/SQL/RDBMS, JMS queues, Mail and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Hands on experience in working with JMS Queues (Preferably Solace).
- A deep understanding on how to develop and maintain automated deployment processes using tools like Github, Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced Web technologies. Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented, team player and self-motivated to learn new technologies.
- Works on medium-sized projects or initiatives
- Works on projects with sub-regional scope
- May assign work to others
- Develops and produces use cases and unified modeling language models
- Conducts interviews for requirements gathering