SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, etc can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Developer (Cloud Java Developer).
Job Code: 250606.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build our distributed microservice-based Time Processing Service pipeline
- Engage in full-stack development from REST service to persistence adopting the latest state-of-the-art technologies
- Create excellence both in terms of results, quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation.
- Work through user given problems from beginning to end: translating research insight into adequate concepts for SAP’s customers
- Ensure responsiveness, scalability, and maintain sub-second end-to-end latency.
- Focus on software fault-tolerance to compensate for inevitable outages in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science with at least 3 years of work experience.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles.
- Proficiency in server-side Java and experience in Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA.
- Experience in designing & implementing RESTful API’s in a microservice architecture approach.
- Experience with distributed version control (e.g. Git or GitHub).
- Knowledge of open-source cloud frameworks such as OpenStack, Cloud Foundry etc. and message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.), Mockito, Redux, Hana DB.