Siemens Gurugram Core Java Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Core Java Developer posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Siemens Gurugram Core Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Core Java Developer.
Job Code: 261814.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications.
- Define and document low-level design
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component/work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 4 to 6 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications
- Project experience in Core Java developer with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection and concurrency.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands-on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands-on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.