VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer(UI, Python).
Job Code: R2103860.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build productivity platforms and solutions.
- Comfortable working with databases
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- You will have a strong engineering background with 2+ years of relevant software development experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 1 + years with Master’s degree.
- Proficient in one or more of technologies like Python or Go.
- Intermediate level of expertise in development on Kubernetes.
- Strong software development and system design skills.
- Good knowledge on virtualization and cloud management stack, experience on VMware vSphere platform is a plus.
- Exposure to open source project life cycle management tool chains like Perforce, Git, Jenkins, Gerrit is a nice to have.
- Experience with Python Frameworks like Django, SQL Alchemy, Flask, Flask-Restful is a plus.
- Familiar with Relational/Non-Relational Databases like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience with DevOps and familiar with agile development processes is a plus
- Familiar with at least one of AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure etc. is a plus.
- Familiar with REST API usage and design is plus.