Siemens Hyderabad Lead Software Engineer Posts | Engineering/PG | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens careers India announces job vacancies for Lead Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Siemens Hyderabad Hiring Lead Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, Object Oriented Design can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Lead Software Engineer.
Job Code: 275319.
Education Qualification: Engineering/PG.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- The candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology and implementing user stories.
- The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
- As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical system's domain.
- Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
- Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
- Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
- Strong in Core Java, Object-Oriented Design
- Strong hands-on experience in Data structures & Algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
- Follow software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Engineering graduate or post-graduate, preferably from CS background.
- Also, request you to share us the below details.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Siemens career portal and login in to apply.