Siemens Hyderabad Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 239468.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online:
- Develop, evolve and operate high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features maximizing use of existing technologies from Siemens and beyond
- Ensure optimal extendability, extensibility, maintainability, security, performance and scalability
- Ensure solutions support multiple public cloud providers, hybrid cloud and private cloud
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes, skills and the organization.
- Participate in product deﬁnition, project planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical/scientific domain
- 4+ years of professional experience as part of a development team in software development with agile practices, quick iterations and integration of regular feedback
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, including but not limited to SOLID principles & modular design
- Experience writing unit tests and applying automated testing approaches
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a globally distributed team with mixed cultures
- Strong self-organization including the ability to work independently, take ownership, Prioritize/multitask effectively and deliver valuable results
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally
- Professional working experience with AWS, Azure or another major cloud platform
- Experience in automating and managing large-scale cloud systems via infrastructure as code (IaC) and security as code (SaC)
- Experience in cloud systems architecture, automation, orchestration, deployment, implementation, operation and optimization
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience developing multi-tier, commercial off the shelf and/or CAD software
- Familiarity with electrical and harness domains