S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 283387.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, and implement software components for content systems.
- Perform analysis and articulate solutions.
- Design underlying engineering for use in multiple product offerings supporting a large volume of end-users.
- Develop project plans with task breakdowns and estimates.
- Manage and improve existing solutions.
- Solve a variety of complex problems and figure out possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Strong C# and SQL skills
- Able to demonstrate strong OOP skills
- Experience implementing: Web Services (with WCF, RESTful JSON, SOAP, TCP)
- Experience with Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark, NiFi
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Passionate, smart, and articulate developer
- Able to work well individually and with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good work ethic, self-starter, and results-oriented
- Familiarity and/or enthusiasm with Data Science / Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience working in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Cassandra, Dynamo DB, or Postgres
- Experience with large-scale messaging systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ or commercial systems.
- Experience in SnowFlake, Databricks
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.