S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Hiring Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/C#/Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer, Quality Assurance.
Job Code: 263326.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
What’s in it for you:
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in Automation, Performance, service layer testing, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- Being a part of an organization that values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- Plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Develop automation scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable, and maintainable automated regression suites & test harness
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database, mobile testing requirements.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Contributes towards identification, creation, execution, and automation of test scenarios with quality first mindset.
- To be the voice of quality within and outside of scrum teams. Ensuring quality throughout the SDLC process from requirement gathering to production release.
- Supports and Implements Quality Assurance Metrics architecture within Scrum Teams.
- Contributes towards execution ensuring adoption towards frequent prioritization, frequent changes, and quality releases.
- Independently implements in-sprint test automation and performance across team deliverables.
- Has detailed knowledge of QA and metrics architecture processes.
- Has detailed knowledge of the functioning, database, architecture, dependencies, and business use of the application/components that the scrum team is responsible for."
- Solve a range of routine problems and analyze possible solutions using standard procedures
- Solve problems with general oversight or interaction on routine work and with detailed instruction on new work assignments
- Independently reaches out to members outside of the immediate teams to help resolve problems that the team faces.
- Work independently and within own team
- Build internal and external working relationships
- Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in software testing or development with good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) with exposure in testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers/Mobile)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is a plus.
- Experience in refactoring test automation/performance suites as necessary
- Experience working with SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Experience of SQL/PL-SQL, writing SQL queries
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is highly desirable
- Exposure to testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is highly desirable
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.