S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Oracle, SQL Server, Spring, Hibernate can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer II.
Job Code: 258503.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build high-quality, high-performance, scalable software.
- Produce system design documents.
- Collaborate effectively with technical partners.
- Be able to document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams, and code comments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
- 2+ years of significant experience in application development using Java, Oracle, SQL Server, Spring, Hibernate.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-oriented development.
- Experience with either AWS or Big Data technologies like Spark and Hadoop.
- Knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with Spring, AWS, React a plus.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL a plus.
- Cloud experience is a big plus.