Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Bangalore WebLogic Admin Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for WebLogic Admin posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under TCS Bangalore WebLogic Admin 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in WebLogic Admin can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: WebLogic Admin.
Job Code: 245635.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 4 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong knowledge on Unix and Job scheduling tool, preferably WebLogic
- Expert on File transfer technology to work on migration projects
- Hands on experience on Deployments of WebLogic JAR files , restarting of nodes , Autosys JIL promotion /batch request, holding and releasing queue and channels in MQ
- Knowledge on JBOSS
- Troubleshooting and resolving deployment issues in WebLogic.
- Good to have Knowledge on JIRA , Jenkins, Docker and DevOps Tools.
- Managing M ultiple Priorities--Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation
- Perform technical triage, support, and remediation skills as part of a larger environment .
- Analyzing project and/or technical risk, using available information, to support operational requirements/recommendations.
- performing WebLogic deployment through command line or console mode
- performing restart of nodes, node manager and admin server.
- monitoring and handling Autosys job related activities includes force start, troubleshooting and analyzing logs.
- Promoting autosys jobs and also be able to update/create variables in Autosys.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.