Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hyderabad Azure Machine Learning Engineer Posts | Bachelor of Engineering | Apply Now
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, TCS announces job vacancies for Azure Machine Learning Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under TCS Hyderabad Azure Machine Learning Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Machine Learning (ML), Data Modelling, Data Warehouse, Data Integration can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Machine Learning Engineer.
Job Code: 228430.
Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experienced and certified working in Machine learning Model in Azure environment
- Data modelling skills (information and integration architecture) in Azure environment
- Knowledge of (Master Data Management) MDM, Data Lakes, Data Vault, Data Warehouses, Data Integration, Data Pipelines, Extract Transform Load, Relational, non-relational databases and time-series databases
- Conceptual understanding of the supporting data infrastructure architectures
- Extensive understanding of Cloud Architectures, cloud stacks and components, including Blob Stores, Data Warehousing and Lakes, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Techniques and Event Grids.
- Experience with data compliance, governance, data security, ethics and data sharing considerations.
- Capability to model data using entity relationship modelling, class modelling, dimensional modelling and integration data modelling (service, APIs etc.).
- Confidence to present data solutions and influence key stakeholders.
- Significant experience in data architecture.
- Must have worked on 5 Business Change Programmes or Projects, and have experience successfully spearheading business process change.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Organised, professional and with a "can do" attitude.
Good to Have:
- A degree, ideally in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Maths)
- TOGAF 9 Certification
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with TCS career portal and login in to apply.