Visa Bangalore Senior Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Senior Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Senior Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Spark, Python, HIVE or SAS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Data Engineer.
Job Code: REF29087B.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience in Financial Services/Payments including exposure to Authorization, Fraud & Chargeback Analytics.
- Execute and manage large scale ETL processes to support development and publishing of reports, Datamart’s and predictive models.
- Build ETL pipelines in Spark, Python, HIVE or SAS that process transaction and account level data and standardize data fields across various data sources
- Build and maintain high performing ETL processes, including data quality and testing aligned across technology, internal reporting and other functional teams
- Create data dictionaries, setup/monitor data validation alerts and execute periodic jobs like performance dashboards, predictive models scoring for client’s deliverables
- Define and build technical/data documentation and experience with code version control systems (e.g. git)
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity and consistency. Develop self-service reporting tools like Tableau or Power BI with KPIs and facilitate Visa Consulting engagements including data exchange
- Find opportunities to create, automate and scale repeatable financial and statistical analysis for Visa Consulting and Analytics.
- Collaborate with Data Engineering teams in North America and other Global regions to production and maintenance of key data assets.
Business skills and general qualities:
- Ability to understand business requirements of the data science business.
- Ability to translate data and technical concepts into requirements documents, business cases and user stories.
- Good understanding of agile working practices and related program management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with different cross-functional team members at varying levels
- Ability to learn new tools and paradigms as data science continues to evolve at Visa and elsewhere.
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style.
- Intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn.
- Strong experience in creating Large scale data engineering pipelines, data-based decision-making and quantitative analysis.
- Experience with Visualization Tools like Tableau, Power BI, D3 and exposure to code version control systems (git).
- Advanced experience in writing and optimizing efficient SQL queries with Python, Hive, Scala handling Large Data Sets in Big-Data Environments.
- Experience with complex, high volume, multi-dimensional data, as well as machine learning models based on unstructured, structured, and streaming datasets.
- Experience with SQL for extracting, aggregating and processing big data Pipelines using Hadoop, EMR & NoSQL Databases.
- Experience creating/supporting production software/systems and a proven track record of identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks for production systems.
- Experience with Unix/Shell or Python scripting and exposure to Scheduling tools like Oozie and Airflow.
- Exposure to stream-processing systems like Apache Storm, Spark-Streaming.