Visa Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Senior Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, ETL, SQL, Python, OOPS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: REF27591K.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the business requirement, developing conceptual approaches, designing and development of various BI applications
- Design, Develop, and Testing ETL Pipelines following best development practices.
- Modification and Testing already developed ETL Job Flows for the new requirements and data modification.
- Improving performance efficiency for Data Load of Huge Datasets.
- Ensuring Security in storage and processing of Data
- Work closely with data architects, application development, BI development team to design and implement BI applications using shared architecture and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Agile and Self-starter who effectively communicates about status, issues and dependencies to Project Managers and Team Leads.
- Experience in Design, Development, and Maintenance of ETL Pipeline.
- Experience in Big Data Technologies like Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Hbase.
- Experience in Advanced Database ( both SQL and NoSQL ).
- Experience in a scripting language ( Bash script, Python ), Apache Spark, Scala.
- Experience in Core Java Development, Multi-Threading, OOPS.
- Experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines ( Git, Jenkins ).
- Exposure to BI tools such as Microstrategy is preferred.