S&P Global Hyderabad Java Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Java Full Stack 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, Socket Programming can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack.
Job Code: 275786.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Design and develop industry-leading applications.
- Respond to and resolve production issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required
- A minimum of 3+ years of Full STACK significant experience in application development.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Required technical skills: Strong Core Java, Socket Programming, API development experience
- Hands on experience with Multithreaded applications.
- Desirable technical skills - Micro-services pattern, Netty, Akka, Esper, Cassandra, Google Protobuf
- Good exposure to Dev-Ops is required.
- Experience working with high volume data and computationally intensive system.
- Proficiency in the development environment, including IDE, web & application server, GIT, Continuous Integration, unit-testing tool and defect management tools
- Domain knowledge in Financial Industry and Capital Markets is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.