VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Full Stack Developer Posts | B.Sc | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Full Stack Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in React, REST APIs, Elastic, Redis, Kafka, NoSQL/SQL, Java/Sprint, Client MVC, NodeJs. can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: R2012086.
Education Qualification: B.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You love to learn and to dig into new technologies and can pick them up quickly
- You have strong technical programming skills and can easily switch between programming languages including Java, Python or Shell scripting
- You enjoy working with some of the best engineers, architects and learning from them
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
- You will be responsible for the business enablement for SaaS subscription commerce, SaaS on-demand Cloud services product configurations, Disti API led marketplace integrations, Customer/channels cloud services self-service management, CPQ, offer enablement modeling as a portfolio using Cloud-Native Web Technologies which includes Kubernetes container management, React, REST APIs, Elastic, Redis, Kafka, NoSQL/SQL, Java/Sprint, Client MVC, NodeJs.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years of solid software development experience
- Understands all aspects of commerce-enabled payment methods including payment method configuration, validation and charging.
- Lead the technical solution architecture, design, framework development
- Build and develop cloud-native web application solutions using technologies like Kubernetes container management, React, REST APIs, Elastic, Redis, Kafka, NoSQL/SQL, Java/Sprint, Client MVC, NodeJs.
- Micro Services APIs Design and Development
- Interest in designing, analyzing and solving large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Knowledge of containerization and cloud services frameworks.
- Experience in monitoring of cloud-based systems (is a plus)
- Strong commitment to writing high-quality code.
- Good presentation Skills
- Open source code contributions
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku, or similar
- Experience in ERP packages like SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.
- Established experience in public speaking at user groups, conferences, etc.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry and/or Spring Developer certification