VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: R2221134.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will partner with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and architects from multiple global teams to deliver the VMware Blockchain Benchmark
- You will own the UI/UX side of Benchmark
- You will also contribute to internal services along with other engineers.
- You have a good understanding of Product Development and can comfortably work with agile development processes
- You are passionate about sharing your knowledge and experiences with a collaborative, balanced team
- You enjoy mentoring junior engineers and investing in their success
- Solid background in coming up with good UI design
- You feel comfortable writing software on one or more programming languages such as Python and Java.
- You are familiar with Microservices Architecture
- Understanding of domain driven design
- Working knowledge of NOSQL and relational database (Oracle, MYSQL)
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices
- Must have the ability to work in an agile development environment
- Use of Open-Source packages for common capabilities (e.g., log4j, Quartz, ActiveMQ)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, dockers
- Strong communication Skills
- Assist team members/engineers with best practices and peer reviews
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.