VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Senior Android Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Senior Android Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Senior Android Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java & Kotlin can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Android Developer.
Job Code: R2307792.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will design software and write code in Java & Kotlin.
- Experience with Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger and different versions of OSes.
- Proficient with Kotlin and Java programming languages.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, Material design guidelines, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knowledge of the open-source Mobile components and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Highly proficient in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and quality coding skills, excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working in Git, Stash, Jira and other productivity tools.
Good to Have:
- Familiarity of a Mobile Browser Architecture, Networking frameworks, Proxy.
- Knowledge of basic iOS programming with Objective-C / Swift / SwiftUI.
- Familiarity of KMM is a plus.
- Experience in building and debugging network-driven apps is highly valued.
- Familiarity with DevOps will be helpful.
- Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written. Good interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in an energizing environment, following agile practices. Successfully handled multiple, high priority projects and tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies. Be able to address issues fast and authoritatively.
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to lead challenging demands.
- Having a creative mindset and decision-making skills is essential.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.