VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java\OOP\Spring\REST APIs\Networking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer ( Member of Technical Staff-NSX Management Plane ).
Job Code: R2009317.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will design & develop networking functionalities in Java for the Network Policy Management Plane of the virtual distributed switch of the NSX product.
- You will collaborate with project team members and multi-functional product teams to execute product goals.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent with 5+ years of work experience [OR] Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent with 3+ years of work experience.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming & Design, and data modeling.
- Excellent coding skills in Java & deep understanding of Java Spring application framework.
- Experience in design and implementation of distributed, multi-tier enterprise applications, service interface and public (REST) APIs
- Solid understanding of Networking, Overlay, and Virtualization Technologies.
- Must have previously participated in multiple major product development cycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior software development experience in the NMS area in any commercial-grade routing/switching products.
- In-depth knowledge of L2 switching and forwarding concepts.