VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Postgres/MySQL, C, and C++ can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R2301750.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ Years of experience working on database internals (postgres/mysql, equivalent).
- Background in database internals in domains such as storage, replication, query execution, etc.
- Systems programming skills including multi-threading, memory modeling, IPC, network stack etc.
- Excellent C or C++ programming skills.
- Familiarity with development in a Linux environment.
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms
- Demonstrated mentor and technical team leader in a professional software team
- Ability to dive into a large polyglot codebase and work with other components as well.
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex production software.
- Skilled at drawing on your technical domain knowledge, design patterns, and experience to build maintainable software.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Contributed to an open-source project
- Experience in Postgres internals
- Understanding of transactions and consistency models
- Operations or Systems Administration experience, particularly on Linux
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.