VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer ( Member of technical staff - Full Stack Development ).
Job Code: R2013108.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understanding the key requirements of the Management plane of the VeloCloud product - VeloCloud Orchestrator, architecting a solution and delivering a working prototype and the final product
- Build enterprise data center products which will be deployed across multiple cloud service providers
- Work with partners, proposing solutions and hands-on coding.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in building highly scalable software products
- Familiar with Cloud-native practices on Azure or AWS
- Familiar with one of modern UI framework such as ReactJS, AngularJS
- Knowledge of server-side web application framework such as NodeJS/Express, Ruby on Rails
- Own code quality from writing unit/automated test cases for his own/team code
- Test Automation and DevOps Experience
- Ability to write complex SQL queries is added advantage
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs
Nice to have:
- Networking knowledge (e.g., SD-WAN, routing, IPSec)
- Experience building large scale enterprise products from scratch