VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C++, Python, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: R2123079.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong coding skills in Python with emphasis on writing modular, scalable code.
- Familiarity with common unit test frameworks in C++, Python, Java
- Familiarity with code coverage tools in C++, Python, Java
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Experience with Git, Perforce
- Experience with build tools like Makefile, Ant, Maven, Bazel
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Python, Perl, Shell Scripts
- Experience with Django, BuildBot, Python based testing frameworks.
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Software Management and Release Process
- Develop scalable build and testing infrastructure.
- Develop test metric reporting system to including scan progress, results, and coverage.
- Strong passion for developing new software - fast. Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in the architecture, design, and implementation of next generation Testing infrastructure
- Communicate with all stakeholders and team members and provide updates perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.