Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Bangalore Application Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
In the latest job announcement, Accenture India announces job vacancies for Application Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Accenture Bangalore Application Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python, Selenium, Appium, SOAP UI can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer ( Android Application Development ).
Job Code: 243062.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role Description: Design, build, and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must-Have Skills: Android Application Development.
- 4 years of experience on the Android mobile application, automation testing, and development.
- Good experience on Android development and testing tools including jUnit and Expresso.
- Good experience on Java, Python, Selenium, Appium, SOAP UI and mobile test automation tools.
- Good experience in automation framework development and enhancement.
- Good understanding of the unit, system, and an end to end testing and automation of mobile applications/Android applications.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and acc.
- Communication Skill
- Presentation Skill
- Leadership quality