Salesforce Hyderabad Network Security Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Network Security Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Network Security Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Go, HTTP, DNS, SSL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Security Engineer.
Job Code: JR68315.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Definition and enforcement of network security policies.
- Definition and implementation of network ACL/firewall policy.
- Datacenter architecture security assessments/reviews.
- Prepare and deploy networks supporting security infrastructure.
- Research/implement new security technologies.
- Management/review of network device security configuration and architecture.
- Network device vulnerability assessment/remediation.
- Security incident response in coordination with other teams across the company and/or externally as required.
- Formulating and implementing monitoring, policies, procedures and standards relating to network security.
- Participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation on a periodic basis.
- Support ongoing and new security/compliance initiatives.
- This is a full-time position at our office in Hyderabad, India.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience administering Fortinet firewalls including expertise in Fortimanager, upgrades, and high availability. troubleshooting at the enterprise level
- Experience working with systems from one or more of the following vendors: Palo Alto, Fortinet, Arista, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, F5 Networks, Gigamon.
- 3+ years’ experience managing network security infrastructure (Router ACLs, stateful firewalls, etc).
- 3+ years’ experience in a high-availability 24x7x365 environment with highly structured change management.
- Experience with secure remote access/WAN technologies (ipsec, VPN, etc).
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols.
- Automation/scripting skills for configuration management/monitoring using Python, Go etc.
- Experience with multi-site routing, peering, and disaster recovery network architectures.
- Experience working Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience securing large-scale web applications and major Internet host/network services (HTTP, DNS, SSL, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.