ITC Infotech Bangalore Testing Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech India announces job vacancies for Testing Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore Testing Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Selenium Web Driver, Testing, Test Automation can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Testing Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Strong Experience in Java Programming with Selenium Web Driver
- Design and script automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end to end.
- Automate end to end test, integration test, smoke test and user acceptance test
- Specify test scenarios and test data for highly complex business and software by analyzing the integrated components and data flow.
- Ensure that test cases are building in a Continuous Integration (CI) fashion
- Writing Test cases using Element locators, Web Driver methods, Java programming features.
- Experience in Data-driven Testing, Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Selenium Grid.
- Devising automation frameworks for web applications – exception handling, object storage, data handling, reporting.
- Working knowledge in test management tools ALM, Bugzilla.
- Proficient in devising all artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, RTM, Test Cases, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report
- Participate actively in project meetings and provide updates to Test Leads.
- Technical | Testing and IV&V | Test Automation.