Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Bangalore Dot Net Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
In the latest job announcement, Accenture announces job vacancies for Dot Net Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Accenture Bangalore Dot Net Full Stack Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 672750.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
1) Significant knowledge of build pipelines TFS/Jenkins/OpenShift, strong DevOps automation experience
2) Work in an Agile, business facing development team to build, develop, operate applications tools The teams are multifunctional, includes NET Java Developers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers
3) Analytical ability to investigate issues, to instigate or coordinate towards resolution
4) Work within a Scrum team, resolve conflicts, promote creative, high quality Development
1) Practical experience working with business stakeholders, with the ability to go from verbal description, to prototype, to final deliverable, iterating as necessary
20 Experience in design and development of enterprise applications using one or more of the following technologies, Net C, or C
3) Experience delivering solutions using container technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, AWS and OpenShift
4) Deep understanding of messaging systems and protocols such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, TCP
1) Candidate must be able to work in small teams, or alone, for project delivery
2) Candidate should be able to exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills, to deliver high quality solutions to clients
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Accenture career portal and login in to apply.