Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Network Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Network Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Network Development Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in LAN/WAN infrastructure, Bash/shell scripting, Perl/Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Development Engineer.
Job Code: 2109453.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide on-shift network escalation support for critical and complex network issues
- Dive Deep on the high severity incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Automate select network administration tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Work closely with our Network Engineering teams to ensure fast, smooth roll-out of new designs and products
- Partner with our broader Technical operations organization to reduce operational burden
- Support in organizational transformation from reactive to proactive with focus on predictiveness
- Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes
- Drive and support innovation for operational excellence. Identify and implement operational efficiency through tools and process optimization
- Drive standards across the network and ensure that we are fully compliant to those standards and policies
- Monitor and manage technical communications during large-scale events
- Identify and dive deep on recurring issues and recommend preventative solutions
- Create and review documentation and process regarding issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low level application interaction
- Complete customer requests via trouble ticketing system
- Participate in hiring and developing the best
- Follow the existing change policies and create, review and execute complex changes. Develop and maintain change templates
- Be a part of Global support organization that provides 7X24 escalation support on shift rotation basis. Some night and week end support may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years professional experience for every 1 year of education
- 5+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments
- Knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS
- Knowledge and experience with network security and various secured VPN technologies
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos
- Exposure in a Linux/Unix environment, DNS and DHCP
- Exposure in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networking, IP routing, Server Load Balancing, Network Security architecture and core technologies such as IP, TCP, OSPF/IS-IS, BGP, MPLS, Server Load Balancers, Firewalls, ACLs, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, LDAP, NFS, etc.
- Knowledge of network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills; specifically, network performance analysis,network hardware and packet forwarding architectures.
- Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work towards resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CCIE (lab) or equivalent certifications
- Software development/programming experience.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.