Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Network Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in TCP/IP, BGP, Cisco IOS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: 2258560.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Network systems/infrastructure/Production Support
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of common network protocols
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming.
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Familiarity with load balancers, network components and infrastructure components
- Strong as an individual contributor creating and managing standard operating procedures and internal processes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong understanding of support processes – handling tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics
- Experience working with customers to diagnose a problem, and work towards resolution
- Experience supporting Network infrastructure
- Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP and OSPF
- Experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and JUNOS.
- Experience in automating the existing manual tasks/SOPs
- Experience with Linux based network operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.