S&P Global Hyderabad Full Stack Application Developer Posts | B.S/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Full Stack Application Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Full Stack Application Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Excel, Salesforce can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Application Developer.
Job Code: 275539.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, code, develop, test, and implement price guidance web applications (front-end to back-end) for internal use
- Manage the on-going suite of pricing web applications for the business
- Resolve technical issues
- Track web application usage to help drive tool adoption
- Identify and develop functionality changes
- Support web application end user training
- Ensure web application data and access security
- Evaluate and upgrades to existing web applications
- Reporting and documentation for all pricing web applications
- Junior full-stack developer skills
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining
- Strong knowledge of and experience in databases (e.g., SQL, Excel)
- Strong CRM knowledge (e.g., Salesforce.com preferred)
- Skilled in data visualization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of managing multiple time sensitive priorities in parallel
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Project management skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.