CGI Bangalore AI/ML - Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for AI/ML - Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under CGI Bangalore AI/ML - Data Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Tensorflow or PyTorch, scikit-learn, Computer vision, Anomaly detection, Natural Language Processing, Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AI/ML - Data Engineer.
Job Code: J1021-0891.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence Engineer. Candidate should have atleast designed, coded, deployed and implemented 1-3 productions use cases.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Ability to write robust code in Python.
- Proficiency in machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch and libraries like scikit-learn is mandatory.
- Proficiency with computer vision algorithms specifically in object detection. Ability to train single and multiple classes, knowledge in multiple algorithms is a plus.
- Practical experience and deep knowledge in algorithms for Anomaly Detection, NLP, NLU, sentiment analysis, recommender systems.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning the model using test results.
- Ability to deploy the machine learning models using flask, fastapi and ensuring the scalability.
- Ability to work in Linux and containerization.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning Engineer with 2+ years relevant experience
Technologies required/ Selected Skills:
- Primary Skills: Python, Tensorflow or PyTorch, scikit-learn, Computer vision, Anomaly detection, Natural Language Processing, Linux, Containerization and model deployment and scalability is mandatory.
- Secondary Skills: Probability, Statistics, Linear Algebra and Differential calculus in Maths, recommender systems, sentiment analysis, chatbots.
- Azure Service Fabric
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.