Salesforce Hyderabad Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Java Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Golang, and/or Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: JR149719.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Deliver on full life cycle software components for our mission critical, enterprise SaaS web applications
- Support our commitment to continuous integration, unit tests, and functional automation
- Lead the team in definition of sub-component requirements and accurately forecast project effort
- Provide attention to detail and a commitment to delivery of high-quality, stable deliverables
- Work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multi-cultural, development and testing team
- Continually evangelize Scrum and an Agile development processes
- Be self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed committed milestones
- Display strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored
- Desire to work in a growing, fast-paced environment of innovation
- Strong working knowledge of web application development using Java, Golang, and/or Python
- Prior experience deploying production code to cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with CI/CD (Spinnaker and Jenkins experience a plus)
- Ability to work with Linux systems
- Prior experience w/ containerized applications ( Docker and Kubernetes)
- Prior experience developing API's or REST services
- Familiarity with Scrum in an Agile Development environment
- Core database(SQL/NOSQL) skills including ability to execute and debug complex queries
- Ability to share and collaborate with peers via presentations and written technical documentation
- Experience developing SaaS applications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.