CGI Hyderabad Performance Testing Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI India announces job vacancies for Performance Testing posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad Performance Testing 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Functional Testing, Performance Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Performance Testing.
Job Code: J1220-2467.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Conduct component level performance engineering activities, including code and data flow review.
- Deep understanding of Linux Memory management
- Deep Understanding of IO Subsystem (IO subsystem layers, Type of IOs, Caching, Filesystems, RAID)
- Understanding of Compute subsystem with in-depth knowledge of scheduling of process, thread and goroutines/LWT
- Understanding of process state, context switches, system calls
- Ability to build Cost Profile for Application based on test results[CPU, Memory, IO and Network]
- Ability to profile CPU and Memory consumptions or raw dumps. Familiarity with traces, thread dumps, debug log
- Contribute for creating application and infrastructure performance plans
- Execute load and performance tests to validate system performance and stability; and troubleshoot and identify issues.
- Design and conduct tests with complex workloads and data shapes to expose potential bottlenecks and failure points.
- Perform root cause analysis for the issues identified.
- Analyze metrics and trends to glean opportunities for performance improvements of the application.
- Experiment with ways to eliminate issues and present corrective actions, conduct session with developers and architects on the corrections/techniques suggested.
- Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
- Generate periodic performance engineering reports for architects, developers and PMs to review.
- JMeter, JConsole, Monitoring tool and Application Tuning Skills
- Bean Shell Scripting, Web services [Rest/SOAP]
- MS Office, ASOP tools (Jira, CQ), Visio
Good to know:
- Experience on Data generation tool [ GenRocket]
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.