Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer Posts | Engineering/Computer Science | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco India announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore Software Development Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Docker, Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer in Test - Python/Application Testing/Test plan/Automation.
Job Code: 1290651
Education Qualification: Engineering/Computer Science.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work with the engineering team during the feature design and implementation phases to develop test automation
- Develop Test tools and Test framework required for testing
- Work with a team of highly smart Engineers to develop the test infrastructure
- Collaborate with other testing members, developers, technical writers, and customer solutions engineers to ensure the company delivers high-quality products to our customers.
- Build tools to automate the process of test result analysis and bug creation Monitor and lead continuous integration environment
Who You Are:
- Has 4+ years of experience in the technology industry testing enterprise-class and consumer-grade products.
- Have a high bar for quality of the product.
- Expertise in using test infrastructure and knowledge of open-source test infrastructure and reporting tools Creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technology.
- Participate in building automation frameworks
- Prior experience of programming and writing automated test scripts
- Experience in developing/testing REST APIs,
- Knowledge of containerized software using Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
- Understanding of containerization concepts is a plus.
- B.S or M.S in Engineering or Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Good experience in functional testing, integration testing, automation, testing, compliance.
- Excellent hands-on skills in writing test scripts using Python or any modern test scripting languages
- Experience in testing product functionality across the stack – from databases, platform services, to end-user interfaces.
- Software development and overall automation including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Continuous Integration.
- Good understanding of networking concepts, L2 - L7 protocols is a plus.