Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00048375678.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2.5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop dynamic enhanced e-commerce web experiences.
- Develop customer-specific web-based applications, systems integrations and custom applications following the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Develop high performance eCommerce experiences considering the latest digital trends.
- Apply technical skills in both front and back-end environment.
- Change/adapt code according to specifications.
- Take part in peer code review sessions.
- Actively participate and contribute to periodical team meetings with other developers, QA, PM and BA.
- Ideally, previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations
- Good knowledge of the architecture of Salesforce Commerce Cloud applications
- Experience in working with SFRA, platform specific API’s: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Script API and Salesforce Commerce Cloud OCAPI
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems using SOAP/ REST Web Services
- Knowledge of Node.JS and React or Vue, tools like Webpack or Yarn would be a plus
- Experience with MVC and architecture
- Good knowledge of Github and Github actions would be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Certified B2C Commerce Developer
- Certified B2C Commerce Architect
- Any additional certifications will be an added advantage
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.