Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Pune Testing Analyst Posts | Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Testing Analyst posts, with a work location in Pune.
Under Cognizant Pune Testing Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Informatica can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Testing Analyst.
Job Code: 00040739211.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis:
- Understand business requirements through business workshops, one on one interviews.
- Analyze business requirement document.
- Analyze gaps in order to meet business requirements.
- Provide support in creating solutions for the gaps.
- Prepare first drafts on end to end solution for the client and integration plan and submit them to supervisor for review.
- Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required for solution implementation.
- Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
Implementation & Testing:
- Configure the system based on the requirements, carry out testing before handover to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Conduct pilot of solution developed.
- review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- Conduct system testing based on the scenarios.
- Use various testing tools as required.
- Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Interact with clients as and when required on basic queries.
- Assist Senior Consultants in drawing linkages between a module within the project and other modules/objects.
- Provide timely inputs or mentor other team members working on the project based on domain/product knowledge.
New Solution Development:
- Identify change required in the existing solutions and understand internal/ external dynamics.
- Conduct market research to identify new solution areas.
- Create business case for new solution.
- Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- Detail out new solutions as required.
- Map solution developed to client space.
- Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Document customer requirements.
- Document the design/blueprint/functional specifications of the solution based on guidance from Senior Consultants / Team Lead.
- Upload the documents in knowledge repository for future reference.
Sales Support and Brand Building:
- Understand client specific requirements and analyze them.
- Provide support to other teams during proposal development.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
- Collateral&Margin Mgmt-InvBnk
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the Cognizant company career portal and login in to apply.