Cyient Ltd Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in GSS, Java, Magik Development, Oracle, Smallworld PNI can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR-020670.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Excellent Hands on experience in Magik Development
- Experience on Smallworld version 4.x & 5.x products like PNI, FTTH, LNI, Design Manager, Schematics, Bearer Management, PRA, NIG, GSS, MES, GSA, Smallworld Enterprise Gateway (SWEG) etc.
- Smallworld GSS Integration with OSS systems (Inventory Management, WFM, Service Activation etc..)
- In depth experience in Magik development. VMDS data Admin activities.
- Experience on Data Modeling using Case Tool, Design Manager, Job Manager, Short Transaction Manager Configurations.
- Migration of data into Smallworld from other systems like ESRI, MapInfo, Auto CAD, XML, Oracle Spatial, MS SQL etc.
- Knowledge in Java, Consuming and Debugging the SOAP and REST web services.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Participation in requirements gathering workshops and preparing the SRS documents.
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs, HLD & LLD.
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, infrastructure and performance.
- Providing technical response to the RFP’s and effort estimations.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Skills & Experience:
- GSS, Java, Magik Development, Oracle, Smallworld PNI