DXC Technology Bangalore Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Network Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in L2 Network Support can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: 51295408.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Good understanding and experience in Data centre LAN
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years’ experience in L2 network Support. Proven ability in learning and upgrading new technologies/technical skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills
- Good understanding (of L2 Level) of Switching & routing protocols, and products like: HP and Nexus Switches, F5 LoadBalacers, IPAM Tools, DWDM, Netscout Packet Capture and Flow Analyzer.
- Analyze/solve application -related problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve application-related problems within large geographically dispersed networks as needed.
- Analyze/solve layer 1/2/3 problems - Perform troubleshooting techniques to analyze/solve problems - Perform fundamental network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve Layer 1, Layer 2, and Layer 3 problems within large geographically dispersed networks.
- Analyze/solve protocol routing problems - Use advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve protocol routing problems within large geographically dispersed.
- Resolve basic application problems - Use troubleshooting techniques that are useful in resolving application problems as needed.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is desired
Responsible for handling Incident Management:
- Ensure resolution of most of the incidents and service requests
- Ensure resolution or recovery of service ASAP after implementation of solution/workaround for cases.
- Provide inputs to Deep Technical support team for problem management and resolution of major or elevated incidents
- Provide required updates to stakeholders involved in case of critical incidents like outages
- 24/7 operational environment
- Prepare Incident reports for all the business-critical incidents and unscheduled server downtime
- Participate in Change and Release management:
- Implement routine and normal changes
- Participate in TAB as and when required or the situation demands
- Ensure ITSM compliance for all incidents and service calls
- Ensure SLA compliance for all incidents and service calls
- Ensure usage of documents from the KB for proper resolution of incidents and service calls
- Ensure adherence to Incident management standardization codes
- Active participation in audits and facilitating the same
Communication and Notification:
- Adherence to the documented notification and escalation process
- Communication to the customer both while responding to a case and also after resolution of the case
- Handle vendor coordination and further coordinate with them on technical grounds
- Coordination and communication with other incident management groups
- Participate in regular reviews with the Delivery Leads
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in Service Delivery reviews
- Provide clear and unambiguous communication forums and channels across all shifts and staff to ensure all subject matter is relayed in a timely manner and when required that it is acted upon conscientiously and in the framework expected.
- Update daily reports and checklists as defined
- Contribute towards preparation of Service Delivery Reviews
- Ensure complete documentation of all activities undertaken with respect to the ticket in the case log of the service/Incident management tool
- Help in preparing process and ITIL documents needed for the delivery
Incident Life Cycle Coordination:
- Keep track of pending incidents and service requests and ensure closure of them ASAP
- Work closely with the L3 Team on repetitive tickets from a problem management perspective
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.