Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Java AWS Lead Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Java AWS Lead posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Java AWS Lead 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java EE, Spring, Cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java AWS Lead.
Job Code: 1020846HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Excellent hands on experience in Java EE / Spring based application development
- Set architecture guidelines on AWS platform (involving S3, Lambda function, EC2, VPC, Cognito, cloud watch, RDS)
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both ReST and SOAP), security practices, database technologies.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Experience on migration to Cloud from on-premise
- Good knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture and deployed using Docker
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into practical applications and operational solutions.
- Expertise on working on NoSQL Databases - Elastic search desirable
- Oversee the work of other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing maintainable and scalable code
- Participating in code reviews and design discussions along with enterprise review board (ERB) approval
- Comprehensive understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, and agile software development methodologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.