Infosys Limited Hyderabad Google Analytics Consultant Posts | MCA/M.Tech/B.E | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for Google Analytics Consultant posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Infosys Hyderabad hiring Google Analytics Consultant 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Google Analytics can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Google Analytics Consultant.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-106778.
Education Qualification: MCA/M.Tech/B.E.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
- You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
- You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines
- Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
- Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
- Content Management Systems-Google Analytics
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.