Micro Focus India Private Limited Bangalore Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer-Specialist.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of application software, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyses design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Ability to write good clean code on a day to day basis and actively participates in Code reviews.
- Should be open to work across technologies as a stack developer.
- Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 3-6 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Core Java and J2EE technologies is a must. Should have good hands on experience in designing and writing modular object oriented code.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels..
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate.
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Computing and SaaS model.
- Experience working with RDBMS Databases such as Oracle, MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience in working with version control and build tools like GIT , Maven and Jenkins.
- Ability to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
- Familiar with Agile framework/SCRUM development methodologies