Oracle India Private Limited Bangalore Python Microservices Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to Senior development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Python Microservices Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Oracle Bangalore Python Microservices Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Docker, and Kubernetes can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Microservices Developer.
Job Code: 20000HWB.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for the delivery of databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will provide input into the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
- You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
- Support and contribute towards the architecture of the automation framework leading the discussions on both core technologies as well as implementation
- As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that there are no manual tasks in our delivery process and that any production issues that do crop up will be solved and automated away to avoid future issues
Qualifications and Experience:
- In order to be successful at the role you will need to have and be able to demonstrate up to date experience in the following areas:
- Good communication skills, analytical skills, a thorough understanding of product development
- Knowledge of hyper-scaled distributed systems and cloud implementations with a proven track record in Performance, Scalability and Resiliency
- Understanding of cloud design patterns
- Experience of CI/CD and DevOps work styles
- Familiar with SDLC/Agile/Scrum processes
- Very strong experience of developing RESTful API micro-services based on Python, Docker, and Kubernetes (must have 3+ years Python development experience in a commercial environment)
- Strong experience and comfort with the automation of Linux operating system installation, hardening, tuning and upgrading using Ansible or similar
- Exposure to test-driven development, with Jenkins experience a strong plus and knowledge of BDD and Cucumber also a bonus
- Security principles, and security implementations for database engines and associated applications
- Keen on software development and technology in general, proactively keeps up to date on the latest and greatest trends and is keen to share and train team members on upcoming technology developments
- Proactive, highly motivated, and detail-oriented, and will possess outstanding communication skills and work well in an agile team environment.
- Candidates for this role should have a minimum of 4+ years working in a suitable technical field and hold a BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
In addition, the following experience or qualifications would be a bonus:
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or Oracle OCI platforms
- SQL experience on any of the key relational DBs
- Exposure to Oracle components such as Audit Vault, Key Manager and Enterprise Manager
- Hands-on experience of Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Knowledge of PCI / HIPPA and Soc 2