PayPal Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under PayPal Bangalore Hiring Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R0070355.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the design and implementation adhere to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within PayPal's cross-functional technology team.
- Collaborate between business, product, and technology in the process of understanding the requirement and coming up with implementation options
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
- Partner closely with product to craft great product experiences for users
- Design and write scalable code following best development practices
- Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across the team
- Deliver code in an agile team environment - you will operate in the bi-weekly scrum model
- Test your own code and deploy out to the cloud environment
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Contributed to building the complete life cycle of transaction processing preferably in payments domain
- Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1 working on various systems and working independently.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
Technical Hands-on Skills:
- Strong programming skills and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Exposure to one or more server-side scripting technologies.
- Experience with REST API's, Web Services, Unit Testing and build tools.
- Strong understanding of web-based programming languages
- Experience in using JUnit, TestNG for Unit Testing
- Very strong foundational knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL, Operating Systems, and Software Engineering
- Strong desire to learn, experiment, and share knowledge with others
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.